Rates & Insurance
Individual and Couple Therapy
We invest in homes, stocks, education, and all kinds of material things that we believe will make us happy…but we rarely think of therapy as an investment in our individual, couple, pre-marital, and family relationships. We often wait until our relationships are in dire straits or it’s almost too late. Anchored in Love Wellness and Consulting (AILWC), LLC partners with you in your investment in therapy for your relationships! AILWC offers initial 55-minute sessions, standard 50-minute sessions, and extended 90-minute sessions as priced below for individual and couple therapy.
- $225 – Initial 55-minute session
- $180 per 50-minute session
- $250 per 90-minute session
Preparing couples for marriage is important, so important that it has been found to reduce the rate of divorce by 30%. Premarital counseling, coaching, and education are investments in your futures, investments you shouldn’t risk passing up. This is marriage after all! AILWC, LLC uses the Prepare/Enrich curriculum, the leading relationship inventory and skill-building program, where you will receive a personalized strengths-oriented assessment and complementary skill-building exercises. Sessions are 55-minutes as priced below.
- Assessment – $35
- Workbooks – $20 Hard Copy or Free Digital pdf
- 1 Session – $180
- 4 Session Package – $600
- 8 Session Package – $1200
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
AILWC is not an in-network provider for any healthcare insurance companies, however, you may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company after attending counseling sessions at this practice. This means that you are responsible for paying the full fee at the time of each virtual/office visit, however, you may receive a portion of your payment back from your insurance provider after completing the appropriate steps.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan reimburses you for psychotherapy services.
Payment in full is expected at the start of each therapy session. Clients may choose to pay using cash, check, or credit card. AILWC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Health Spending Accounts (HSA). Payments can be directly paid on my site via the client portal. There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours beforehand. Clients that fail to cancel or reschedule their appointment by providing a minimum of 24 hours will be charged for the full rate of the session. This fee will be due prior to the next scheduled session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!